Happy Thanksgiving Messages – It’s time to celebrate beautiful Thanksgiving Day 2018 and pay gratitude to all mighty and the nature for harvest and blessings. Along with Thanksgiving Images 2018, Thanksgiving 2018 Messages for friends, family, business, employees and everyone else is available on our this site. Thanksgiving is celebrated by Christians in the United States as well as non-Christians all over the world. Different countries have different dates and cultural traditions for this festival but one thing is similar for all, sending Happy Thanksgiving Messages 2018 to loved ones.
Happy Thanksgiving Messages
We are celebrating this auspicious festival since 1582 according to Roman history. It’s very popular among Americans just like Christmas, Halloween and New Year. People tend to enjoy meals on feasting, games and parades nearby. But Funny Thanksgiving Messages 2018 for Facebook buddies will be on the search on this 22nd November 2018.
- What matters most…family, friends, faith, and freedom…for all of these we give thanks Happy Thanksgiving to All!
- Thanksgiving is possible only for those who take time to remember; no one can give thanks who has a short memory!!!
- Remember, every day is Thanksgiving! So don’t forget to always give thanks, even in the low and rocky times of your life! 🙂
- You are a very special blessing to us. May love, joy and happiness be yours in abundance this holiday season.
- Drink and be thankful to the host! What seems insignificant when you have it, is important when you need it. – Franz Grillparzer
- Thanksgiving is not just for expressing thanks for what you have. It is also a time to be grateful for what you are going to have. So have a Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say “thank you?”
- Mark my words, the first person who comes up with a 22-pound turkey that can be cooked in a toast–has it made!
- Can a turkey jump higher than the Empire State Building? Yes – a building can’t jump at all.
- What do you get when you cross a turkey with an octopus? Enough drumsticks for Thanksgiving.
- Coexistence… what the farmer does with the turkey – until Thanksgiving?
- There is nothing better than pumpkin pie and yams! I love Thanksgiving Day! Happy Thanksgiving!
- By this very sweet pie, I shall not lie that you are the sweetest I know and thank you ever and evermore.
Happy Thanksgiving 2018 Messages For Friends, Family
- Dear God, I wanna take a minute, not to ask for anything from you. But simply to say THANK YOU, for all that you gave me.
- Thanksgiving Blessings? – Your Alive, You have food, You have clothing, You have shelter, You have your family and friends. What else do you really need?
- Every day is a day Of Thanksgiving! Thank you, Lord,, For today and all the blessing of Today
- We’re having something a little different this year for Thanksgiving. Instead of a turkey, we’re having a swan. You get more stuffing.
- Asked to write a composition entitled, “What I’m thankful for on Thanksgiving, ”little Timothy wrote, “I am thankful that I’m not a turkey.”
- If you’re a turkey, the Bermuda Triangle is Thanksgiving.
- Thanksgiving Day comes, by statute, once a year; to the honest man, it comes as frequently as the heart of gratitude will allow.
- May you have a wonderful time this Thanksgiving, with friends and family. Enjoy. Happy Thanksgiving Day.
- I wish it was Thanksgiving every day! Lots of food, a well-deserved nap after eating and a warm cup of eggnog to end the day. Happy Thanksgiving!
- You’re in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping this day holds all the warmth, contentment, and love of a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving.
You May Also Like: Thanksgiving Quotes 2018
We are pretty sure that when you will send these Happy Thanksgiving Messages to your friends and family, they will love it. So, make full out of this Thanksgiving Day opportunity and pay your Thanksgiving to your parents, teachers, best friends, lover and everyone around you.